Saturday, April 14, 2012

An Argosy Panorama

This has been a long time in the making.  In 2 weeks time, it will mark the 1 year anniversary of purchasing our Argosy motor home.  It was a weird trip home from the point of purchase, which was 7 hours drive from our home.  We've put time and money into it here and there.  Finally, as of yesterday, our last major plan for what we wanted to put in / on to the Argosy finally came together.  Yeah, they're all Zip-Dees, and no, they aren't cheap; but the pictures do them no justice.  She's rally beautiful with her wings spread...




This one makes me laugh.  It reminds me of the motor home in "Spaceballs" that had wings and flew through space.

As much as I love a front end shot, I think I like this one best.  It shows the major exterior improvements.  Awnings,  wheel covers, air conditioner shroud, pin striping, mirrors.

No comments:

Post a Comment