Thursday, November 22, 2012

Audubon Zoo

I guess New Orleans is a big city.  To be honest, I think I'm growing accustomed to visiting "big" cities.  Chicago and New Orleans seem not-so-bad anymore after having visited, driven through downtown, and become lost in both.  Given the climate, it makes sense that the city has one heck of a neat zoo.  We try to hit things for the kids in addition to mom & dad attractions and zoos are a classic place for the kids that's pretty much guaranteed to please.  We bought in to a multi-package which got us tickets to the zoo, the aquarium, IMAX 3D movie, and insectarium.  No, we didn't visit all of them in the same day.  Not to mention, they are in very separate parts of the city.  So, today's post is about the zoo, and a beautiful one it was.  One of the best I've been to.

Yeah, this is the entrance

Elephants!

This guy was so cool, I couldn't help at take a few pictures.

Parker the tourist

I wish my work day was this hard


The center point of the zoo

The kids couldn't resist the jungle house and rope walk.


It really is a kid trap.  We couldn't keep our kids out of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment