Friday, November 23, 2012

The Aquarium

Part 2 of our mega pass was for the aquarium and IMAX 3D theater.  Of course, I can't show pictures of the IMAX movie, but Parker picked a deusy.  It was called "The Last Reef."  I was almost like a Disney movie.  There was a message and a side of it that only adults could pick up on, but at the same time it intrigued kids.  It was the closest that I've come to scuba diving since scuba diving.  I always though IMAX was cool, IMAX 3D puts it over the top.

But, really, this was mostly about the aquarium...

Parker the photographer, again

We were actually in a tunnel with water OVER us.  It was pretty cool.

We must get pictures with every possible prop


Petting the stingrays

More props


This was an aquarium where the kids could stick their heads up inside of the center.  I wanted to do it, but I wouldn't fit.

Despite being an aquarium, they had an outdoor parakeet aviary.  I think there was something like 200 parkeets.

The "big fish" aquarium

No comments:

Post a Comment