Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Walt Disney World, Part 2

So this is where I make my critique of Disney.  The campground...awesome.  I wish we would have paid for one LESS day at the parks and done an additional day at the campground.  There's virtually endless bike riding; restaurants and stores on-site, a couple of heated pools, and Chip & Dale's campfire sign-a-long.  In the end, I don't think I'm going to be pushing to go back to Disney anytime soon.  Perhaps I'm spoiled living where I do in that Cedar Point is 1.5 hours away and there's 3 other amusement parks within a day's drive; but the 1.5 day drive to Disney combined with the price of park admission just wasn't offset by the fun factor.  The kids really liked the rides; the characters were kinda so-so.  Nevertheless, this post is mostly about the character breakfast that we went to (thanks, Grandma!) and the Chip & Dale campfire sing-a-long at the campground.

Daisy Duck in safari garb.  We were in Animal Kingdom for breakfast, thus the outfit.  Mason was not interested in a picture.

Parker was thrilled to see Goofy.  Mason, not so much.  Goofy was trying to get Mason to join the picture.

Parker is trying to identify the animal by using the charts overhead in the safari bus.

Rhinos! And Mason's head.

The sing-a-long dude.

Chip signing the boys' autograph books.

Chip and the boys at the campfire sing a long in  Fort Wilderness

1 comment:

  1. I am still traumatized by the the signatures being out of order...... MAAAAAaaaaaaaaa!

    ReplyDelete